- 1 Today’s article is on how to get xposed Framework in marshmallow.
- 1.1 *Requirements:
- 1.2 Now enjoy All modules and customize your android device. Still Confused Beep me personally on Whatsapp or Drop down a comment. You Can Also subscribe on Whatsapp Broadcast by Sending “ADD ME” OR “SUB” TO +917027087427. You Will Be Added Soon!!!
Today’s article is on how to get xposed Framework in marshmallow.
- CWM installed (Simply Google it with ur device name) Or TWRP
- Xposed installer Alpha
- Xposed Installer .Zip file
- Make Full backup (including Nandroid)
- Some Common Senese.
Install Xposed in Marshmallow:
Step 1:Initially download Hardware info tool From here- download.
- Open the app and Click on processor tab and u will find info like given below which have info about ARMv7,ARM64 or x86. Check in screenshoot below.
- This info differs phone to phone.
- So u need to check your’s.
- So download Framework According to Ur Processor From Below:-
- Xposed Framework For ARMv7 Marshmallow Devices
- For ARMv64 Marshmallow devices
- For x86 Devices
- Install Xposed Installer app For All Marshmallow Devices Form below:-
- Xposed Installer App for all Marshmallow Devices
- After doing above Steps Power off Your Device And Turn it on in Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Key OR Volume Up + Power Key + Home key.
- Click on Install Button in Recovery Mode
- Search For the file It Could Be in Download Folder like Below (Better to save it in root.)
- Now Swipe Right to install the File.
- Installation Can take up to 5 min.
- After installion Reboot the System
- Now install Xposed installer app and reboot Again.