Paytm Toll Free Number, Paytm Care No.: Now you can make payments, do recharges, send money, add money without having a working internet connection only on Paytm.
Due to demonetization of Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 currency notes, mobile wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik and Freecharge have come to the rescue of common people grappling with cash crunch.
To ease their pain, the government has ensured these mobile wallets are accepted at more places, and customers as well as small merchants can continue with their routine life without any disruption. Paytm, in particular, has become one of the biggest gainers from the demonetization move, and the company has been milking the opportunity by introducing new ways to get more people using its mobile wallet service. Shortly after launching an in-app PoS’ feature, Paytm has introduced a new service which allows one to transfer money without really requiring an internet connection.So guys pay with paytm without internet using Paytm Toll-Free Number.
To get Started offline on Paytm. You first need to set a 4 digit m-pin after that you can easily pay or send using your Paytm Wallet without any internet.So…
How to Set Paytm Offilne 4 Digit PIN & Enable Paytm Offline Service?
- This service is for existing Paytm users (If you don’t have a paytm account, create an account from here )
- Dial Paytm toll-free number 1800 1800 1234 using mobile number registered with Paytm
- Now set your 4 Digit Paytm PIN
How to Send Money Offline using Paytm Toll Free Number:-
- Firstly you have to call on 1800 1800 1234 .
- Enter recipient’s mobile number and then enter amount you want to transfer.
- Now you need to enter Paytm PIN
- Your money will gets transferred to the recipient’s Paytm wallet
How to do Recharge from PayTm account without using Internet
- Press 2 to do Recharge
- Enter your Paytm 4 digit Offline pin.
- Type the Amount.
- Now Enter recipient’s Paytm No.
- That’s it. Your mobile no. Will be recharged instantly after completing the payment. 🙂
How to Add Money in Paytm Wallet Without Internet:
- Paytm has opened more than 2,00,000 cash points to ease their users. So,you need to visit any of the 2,00,000+ cash-in points across India (To find the nearest one, Visit Here)
- Give them cash to topup your Paytm account
- That’s it!! Your cash amount will be instantly updated/credited into paytm wallet.
So Enjoy Unlimited Access to your Paytm Wallet without having Internet Connection using Paytm Toll Free Number.